WARNING This kit definitely contains dangerous things. While the xNT chip has undergone several quality checks during manufacture and has been put through a battery of tests, it has not been certified by any government regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
The xNT NFC chip implant was designed by Dangerous Things and production of it was originally crowdfunded via an Indiegogo campaign in 2013. It works with NFC enabled smartphones, certain commercial access control systems, and USB contactless ISO14443A readers.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 compliant NTAG216 RFID chipset
- Full datasheet for the NXP NTAG216 RFID/NFC chip
- 7 byte UID and 886 bytes of user read/write memory
- 10 year data retention. Rated for 100k writes per memory block.
- Encased in 2.1mm by 12mm bioglass with non-toxic epoxy
- Pre-tested and pre-loaded into sterile injection assembly
- No “anti-migration” coating means easy removal/replacement
NFC Standard Kit Option
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xNT chip
- 2 single use ChloraPrep antiseptic wipes
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-installation wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves
- RFID Diagnostic Card
- xLED 13.56MHz Field Tester